Defend Yourself, Defend Your Health
May 12, 2015 04:56PM ● Published by Pamela Johnson
The six-week program includes:
- Two conditioning/self-defense classes a week
- Weekly practical self-defense classes for all levels
- Individual guidance on health & self-defense goals
- A full nutrition program, private weigh-ins
- A private Facebook page with daily health reminders and conversations
- Grocery lists and healthy recipes
- Weekly health and self-defense goals
- Daily and weekly challenges
- Kubaton (self-defense) keychain
- Nutrition class
- Group hike
This program was designed to be beneficial to those of all ages and fitness levels by a 5th-degree black belt with over 30 years of martial arts training and conditioning. It is tailored to individuals based on current health and self-defense background.
The fee for this unique 6-week program is just $99, and it will be the best money you ever spent. You'll you'll see and feel the results not only in your body but also in your mind and spirit. For more information, call Northeastern Tae Kwon Do Academy at 508-966-3070, or show up there, 15 North Main Street, Bellingham, on Tuesday, May 29, at 7 p.m. and let the fun and fitness begin!