Bellingham Public Library News & Events for June
For updates to library programs and services, please see the library website, www.bellinghamlibrary.org. Click on the red alert banner on the top of the page for details.
Monday - Thursday 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday & Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Red Cross Blood Drive – Friday, June 3rd from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Register at redcrossblood.org
Bellingham Memory Café – Tuesday, June 7th at 11:30 a.m.
The library is pleased to host the Bellingham Senior Center’s Memory Café! A memory café is a welcoming place for people with forgetfulness and other changes in their thinking and for their family and friends. Cafés are a place to talk with others who understand what you are going through, to forget about limitations and instead focus on strengths, to enjoy other’s company, and to explore something new. RSVP to Terri Graham at the Senior Center at (508) 657-2710 [email protected]
Father’s Day Crafts – Thursday, June 9th at 4 p.m.
Make a variety of Father’s Day crafts! Please register!
Summer Reading 2022 – Sponsored by Rockland Trust Charitable Foundation
This year’s theme is Read Beyond the Beaten Path. Summer reading sign ups will start on June 1st and the Summer Reading Program will start on June 20th and end on August 25th. Details are on the library website.
Other Children’s Programs
Details on the programs below are available on the library website (https://www.bellinghamma.org/library/kids) and calendar (https://bit.ly/3xMECCt)
After School Kids (ASK) ends Thursday, June 16th.
Teen Room Activities end Tuesday, June 21st.
Ongoing programs include: Baby Time, Crayon Box Story Time, Graphic Novel Book Club, Mother-Daughter Book Club, Picnic Stories, Ring a Ding, STEAM Time, and Wild Side.
Other Adult Programs
Additional details of these programs are available on the library calendar (https://bit.ly/3xMECCt)
• Bellingham Skein Artists Adult Knitting Group, drop-in group, meets weekly on Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m.
• Book Club generally meets on the first Monday of the month, email Reference Librarian Cecily Christensen at [email protected] for details.
• Friends of the Library generally meet on the second Tuesday of the month at 7 pm. Email [email protected] for details.
• Library Board of Trustees generally meets on the second Thursday of the month at 7pm. Email [email protected] for details.
• Adult Writing Group generally meets on the second Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m. Email [email protected] for details.